Online Amtrak Schedules
Schedule effective: April 2, 2007
Reservations required on all trains. See your travel agent, call 1-800-USA-RAIL, or visit tickets.amtrak.com for reservations and fare information.
Services on the Silver Service/Florida Trains
Services on the Carolinian, trains 79/80.
Services on the Sunset Limited, trains 1/2.
Services on Florida
Silver Service, trains 89, 90, 91, 92, 97, 98:
- Coaches --
- Sleeping Cars:
(Trains 91, 92, 97, 98)
- Reservations required.
- First Class Viewliner® service.
- Standard and Deluxe bedrooms.
- Complimentary meals in the dining car.
- In-room video entertainment, including feature films.
- Amtrak's Club Acela available in New York, Philadelphia, and Washington,
and a private waiting area available in Raleigh and Miami for First Class Service passengers.
- Palmetto Business Class Service: (Trains 89, 90)
- Reservations required.
- Complimentary non-alcoholic beverages, newspapers, audio and visual entertainment, and
pillows and blankets offered between New York and Miami.
- Priority Boarding
- Dining Car -- Full meal service, appropriate to the time of day on trains 91, 92, 97, 98.
- Dinette: (Trains 89 and 90)
- Table seating.
- Sandwiches, snacks, and beverages.
- Lounge Service -- Sandwiches, snacks, and beverages on all trains.
- Baggage -- Checked baggage and express is handled on most trains at Miami, Hollywood, Ft.
Lauderdale, Deerfield Beach, West Palm Beach, Sebring, Winter Haven,
Tampa (Trains 91, 92), Kissimmee, Orlando, Winter Park, DeLand, Jacksonville, Savannah, Columbia, Charleston,
Florence, Fayetteville, Raleigh, Wilson, Rocky Mount, Petersburg, Richmond, Alexandria, Washington, Baltimore,
Wilmington, Philadelphia, Newark, and New York.
- Smoking -- No smoking on all trains.
Passengers may smoke on station platforms as announced by train crews, and must remain next
to the train, ready to board immediately upon hearing the locomotive orn and verbal "All Aboard" calls.
[Back to southbound Florida trains]
[Back to northbound Florida trains]
[Other Amtrak schedules]
These schedules are unofficial, but are authorized by Amtrak. Official schedules are available at www.amtrak.com|
While we try to keep this information correct and current, neither the authors, editor, and sysops, nor Amtrak can accept responsibility for errors and omissions in the on-line timetables.
For ticket pricing, ordering and seasonal time changes please visit www.amtrak.com or call 1-800-USA-RAIL
All Contents and Images © 1994 - 2006 by Daniel S. Dawdy and Ribbon Rail Productions
No part of this site may be used or reproduced on other sites or in print without the permission of